Admin

My photo
Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia
suka kpd CABARAN & sesuatu yang baru

Thursday, June 2, 2011

life of debate

I've learnt to be a good debaters by a step of abc. From a person who did not know anything about the world of debate, yet im grown as an outspoken person. It's not the time to show off my talent to others but i sincerely want to share some of my tragic life. I felt so bad been criticize by others on my first step in debate. My first experienced in a cool "sidang" at UIAM Gombak was the worst "sidang" i had. Really terrible. Ok forget it. I realized that when i want something to happen, it really works. Credit to my beloved teacher from mrsm jeli who forced me to involved again in debate(after give up for some time) Because of you, i realized that i really into debate and i loved it. Thanks for changing my mind settings plus confident. aha! I love to speak in front of people..=)

No comments:

Post a Comment