Admin

My photo
Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia
suka kpd CABARAN & sesuatu yang baru

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Way to become a stronger person

Alhamdulillah, today i'm getting better. Few days ago, i've a bit fever & sore throat. It was not an ordinary sore throat. I have an inflammation on my tonsils which is commonly called "Tonsillitis"

It was commonly caused by viral/bacterial infection. There was no treatment to shorten the duration of viral tonsillitis,thus the doctor gave me antibiotics named Erythromycin.

Yet, i've been lil bit good & obey to "telan" my ubat. i can't endure with that pain anymore!! Grrrr!! Jadi budak baik dah..haha..

The best thing is, my mom cooked  super delicious "bubur nasi" just now (special g2 untuk i..haha)..Tq mummy, i love You!!!!! also millions thanx to beloved dad for bringing me to mr doc!! hehe

p/s Doakan saya supaya cepat sembuh ya!! Love u..

No comments:

Post a Comment